RBH Veteran Services
IT’S OUR TURN TO SERVE YOU!
We know it wasn’t easy and the return home can be complicated.
The RBH Veterans Service Program offers a number of resources that can help. Many of our military personnel find themselves dealing with stress associated with retirement from their military duties. Some fight anxiety , depression and unemployment, while others are plagued with symptoms of substance abuse and PTSD. Many of these strong Veterans endure this suffering without getting any help.
We know you are strong, but you do not have to be alone with the pain.
If you or your loved one is struggling as a Veteran, know that there is a better way. The nightmares can end. The anger and distrust can subside. It is our mission to help you heal the wounds of trauma so that your future does not have to be a repetition of the past and so that you can find the path toward rejuvenated happiness and purpose.
RBH offers the following Veteran Services in honor of the courage and commitment exemplified by our military personnel.
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Assessments
- Psychological Testing
- Clinical Coordination of Care
- Individual Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy
- Mindfulness Training
- Relaxation Training
- Brainwave Entrainment
- Heart Rate Variability Training
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Frequency Therapy (Bioregulation Therapy)
- QEEG Brain Mapping (Homecoming for Veterans Program)
- Neurofeedback (Homecoming for Veterans Program)
- Trauma Support Group Therapy
You are our heroes….
You do not deserve to suffer any longer.
Call us today at 210-858-1900.